Re: Starter problem: dieng on me

To: "DE-BREBISSON,CYRILLE \(HP-Boise,ex1\)" <cyrille@hp.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Starter problem: dieng on me
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 11:01:16 -0400
How easily does your car start?  The starter is a pretty simple
device....really just a 12v motor....but it is the only circuit in a car
that is not fused...so if you have to run the starter for long periods to
start the car that might explain it's short life.  But I'm talking running
it for a LONG time!

I'm inclined to go along with Paul A's diagnosis that you got two bad ones.

Geoff Branch