PA Rally (July 10th)

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: PA Rally (July 10th)
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 13:02:02 -0400
Hello ALL,

I've had some questions.  Here are some answers;

The PA LBC Rally is July 10th.  It will begin at Leiby's restaurant on
route 309, just south of Tamaqua. (same place as in past years).
Brunch from 10:30am till 12:30.   Rally meeting at 12:30 (in the
parking lot) and the Rally will begin at 1:00.  The Rally will end at
Heisler's Dairy.   An "Awards Party" will be held at my place in
Tamaqua as soon as all the participants have been found.

Everyone is welcome and there are no fees or charges for the rally.
(It is free to participate).  This is a British Car Rally.  If you are
driving a British car - you can win.  (If you are not driving a British
car you are welcome to participate but you can not win).

The Rally registration form has been sent to the list.  If you are
planning to attend, please email the completed form back to me.  If you
have not received the form and are planning to attend, please email me
directly.

If you know someone who is interested in participating in the PA Rally
and they are not on the Spridget List, please forward this to them.
(Larry - This would apply to your club members ;)

Simplified Directions;

 From Route 78 - take Rt 309 North to Leiby's Restaurant  (about 30
miles)

 From Route 81 - Take the Tamaqua exit (Route 309 South).  Travel south
on 309 thru Tamaqua.  Leiby's Restaurant is 2 miles south of Tamaqua on
Rt 309.

If you need specific directions, or have other questions, please email
me directly.  The zip code for Tamaqua is 18252.

Respectfully,

Kevin Valentine