Re: Radiator paint

To: Phil Nase <nase@ptd.net>
Subject: Re: Radiator paint
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 22:19:50 -0400
Cc: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Phil Nase wrote:

> I have the radiator clean and ready for paint.  What is the correct black to
> use on it?

Carbon black?
Coal black?
Midnight black?
Semi gloss black?
Of course Eastwood sells "Radiator" black (krylon with their label on
it) not to be confused with "chassis" black or "wheel" black and
definately never to be mixed up with "Detail" black or "bumper" black.
But if they sell all those black paints, I guess people buy em.

Krylon glossy black looks fine and holds up well.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ