Re: Scam From London...Say it isn't so!

To: "Mike MacLean" <macleans@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Scam From London...Say it isn't so!
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 09:42:47 +0100
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
This particular one started in 2003.  The same letter - or very similar.  I
used 3 e-mail addresses at the time and they all won with the same winning
draw number!  so did my son with 2 addresses.  Now what are the chances of
that?!!! 5 wins between 2 people on the same lottery draw? --- I don't think
so!!

Guy