Re: Broken bracket for SPAX shock - resolved

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Broken bracket for SPAX shock - resolved
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 22:54:32 -0500
Well anything is possible.
I didn't do it myself, but as the pieces didn't really butt up well to each
other to start, and given the multiple grinding - welding - grinding -
welding steps
taken, I believe that the weld is IN and ON the metal.   I drove on it for
an hour - so far so good.  If it lets go again at some point, maybe I will
find a pair of stock one-piece brackets.  For now, at least the price was
right.

Steve