Re: NO LBC ....Patriotic US content only

Subject: Re: NO LBC ....Patriotic US content only
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 12:56:07 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
I expected those images.

Even the President has conceded that there was no link between Hussein
and the attack of 9/11.

The folly in the radical right's position is precisely that point. They
concede there was no connection but then use 9/11 to justify the
invasion of Iraq. You can't have it both ways. You either believe your
radical conservative's statements that there was no link between Hussein
and the attack of 9/11 or you don't.

This terrible blunder will have negative implications on our country for
generations.

Now these fanatic radical conservatives are so bold that they wish to
change the date of the upcoming election for their benefit in the name
of national security.

We are not only less safe than we were before 9/11 but it is impossible
to completely protect our energy, transportation, and public areas.

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct