Re: [midgetsprite] Re: NO LBC ....US content only

To: 60bugeye@ev1.net, lewing@sport.rr.com
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Re: NO LBC ....US content only
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 22:52:03 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 7/13/2004 12:26:04 PM Mountain Standard Time,
60bugeye@ev1.net writes:
Think carefully...It doesnt take but a second to become part of that
minority..
.

Yep, just gotta be in Franks garage when he starts welding with the Chinese
welder and says "watch this".

Seriously, since I had the lasix surgery last year and regained my sight
(back to 20 20 from severly nearsighted and needing reading glasses) I have a
newfound appreciation for my sight and now take much more precaucion when
sawing,
grinding, or working on anything that could flake or fly into my eyes.  I now
have half a dozen safety glasses.

Lets be careful out there.

Robert Houston
Texan in New Mexico
73 Midget

"I'm not all that sold on the idea of becoming the poor man's Cher" J. Joplin