RE: Non LBC ( pet shipping)

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Non LBC ( pet shipping)
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 21:28:01 -0700
I don't know about by bus, but there are options for shipping dogs by ground
and by air.  Most airlines have information on shipping and there are also
many private firms offering such services.  Check direct with Greyhound and
other ground companies if you want to ship a dog.

My wife has used both American and Alaska Airlines in the past for shipping
puppies.  She has considered Pet Air (www.flypets.com) as a possible
shipper.

JLC

Leo wrote:
Does anyone know if you can ship a dog by greyhound?  Or are there other
ways to ship an animal?

---