Re: Tetnis Progress

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Tetnis Progress
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 01:01:50 -0400
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Looking good, Frank. I'm impressed with  how solid the edge flanges look
on the aluminum shrouds. Usualy a car that rusted has them  rotted away.
The dissimilar metals cause an electrolytic reaction and the aluminum
turns to dust.  The clock says 6:08, so I assume you've progressed way
beyond what we see here by now. Can't wait to see it finished.

Dave & Bobbie
Going to the Pittsburgh Vintage GP tomorrow