Re: Bonneville ( not a lick of LBC... but from an LBC guy )

To: <DLancer7676@cs.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bonneville ( not a lick of LBC... but from an LBC guy )
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 08:05:02 -0500
I've been on TV a couple of times with the Camaro... Freiburger and I have
talked about doing a show with the car on something like Hot Rod TV or
Rides... who knows...

Right now it just has to perform... and that's kinda my gig and kinda
David's... he's doing the motor so I really don't have a lot of say in
that... My job is to rebuild it from the fire it had last summer and make
sure it gets through the technical inspection.

I've spent the last few months working on both cars... the Berkeley is
ready... we tested it up at Maxton two weeks ago and I ran 204 at just past
half track.... and shut it down... ( I was supposed to be doing a parachute
test...)  So now it's waiting paint... the Camaro has already been
re-painted and cleaned up...now it's a matter of getting the motor, doing
the wiring..... and making it happen all by my lonesome... ( well unless you
consider next weekend where I'll have 5 guys here thrashing for 3 days )

I wish I could thank Donald Healey for the inspiration personally.....

Guess I'll just have to chat with his picture again at Bonneville....

Keith ( I'm going to have to write another e-mail about that )