Re: Re: A very LBC ride home

To: "Bill L" <pythias@pacifier.com>, "Lester Ewing" <lewing@sport.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Re: A very LBC ride home
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 15:17:54 -0500 i6IKHMt2013355
Cc: "Chris King" <cbking@alum.rpi.edu>, "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Chances are good. Apple is a problem as well, at least as far as their
repainted (not rebuilt) shocks are concerned. I would be willing to lay money
they "rebuild" their MC's the same way, with a can of Krylon spray paint.
I have always heard good things about MC's rebuilt by Whitepost, or something
similar. I can say nothing but good things about Peter C's rebuilt shocks, as I
have them on the front of the 68, and am damn happy with them.

Brad