sparking plugs, + RANT!

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: sparking plugs, + RANT!
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 10:46:59 -0700
Hello spridgets,

      thanx to all on sparking plug advice...  :-)

      after checking with the wisdom of the list, the bentley manual
      (which says champion N5), and the NGK websight itself, taking
      all recommendations .. i decided upon the BP5RES.

      Thanx again.. i'll keep ya posted.. going for a long drive to
      the Puget Sound All British Field Meet...  bunch a freeway
      driving coming up... ...

      oh that reminds me, as an aside.... out here on the left coast
      we call 'em FREEways, usually not even considering what that
      really means. get to the other side of the Mississippi river (or
      Kansas) and you find Turnpikes, Thruways, and Tollways, and you
      gotta PAY to drive 'em. i find it simply unbelievable that the
      major freeking roads all over the east COST PER USE! its crap
      and the people put up with it, thinking its normal. it AIN'T!

--
Best regards,
 Bill                          mailto:pythias@pacifier.com