Re: 1500 Midget sale

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@exit109.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 1500 Midget sale
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 06:39:21 -0600
Cc: spridgets-owner@autox.team.net
Oh come on, Frank.  Yes they do.  It just ain't on the raditator...  Tell
your plumber to follow the hoses towards the right front fender and he'll see
it starin' him in the face.

If it isn't there, someone removed the expansion tank and used a different
thermostat housing, which probably means he doesn't have an overflow tank,
either.

Chris K.

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 21:59:23 -0400, Frank Clarici wrote