3 questions

To: <Spridgets@autox.team.net> FILETIME=[5E18ABD0:01C4713F] i6O5V3t2029406
Subject: 3 questions
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 23:30:44 -0600
Hello list!

Well, I have 3 questions today regarding my 78 midget...

- First, since this afternoon, my car is starting to pull right when I
break. This never happened before and started quite sudently. Does
anyone has any idea what can cause this and how to check the different
posibility?

- second, there is a weired stuff under my car. A cable/part that does
not apear to be connected to anything. Can someone look at the pictures
at: http://hpmad.homeip.net/midget and give me a clue?

- and last, there apear to be a crack on my front right a arm (again,
see picture at http://hpmad.homeip.net/midget) should I worry? Would
getting it welded be enough?

Thanks, cyrille