Re: Best tune for a top down Healey cruise

To: macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu
Subject: Re: Best tune for a top down Healey cruise
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 12:03:50 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, Willy@thompsoncarpentry.com, ah53@yahoo.com, Mjsprite@aol.com
In a message dated 7/25/2004 9:23:54 AM Mountain Standard Time,
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu writes:
Yea, well, I think "Life in the Fast Lane" is an Eagles song. But
"takin' care of business" works.

Larry
.
Personally I think you all harvested the crop too soon and got some bad
stuff.  Ya gotta remember to take the seeds out.

Life in the fast lane? In Montanna?  Sounds like an oxymoron to me.

Robert Houston
Texan in New Mexico

Liberty has never come from the government. Liberty has always come from the
subjects of the government. The history of government is a history of
resistance. The history of liberty is the history of the limitation of
government, not
the increase of it. Woodrow Wilson