Re: Engine removal..NO room in front of the pulley.

Subject: Re: Engine removal..NO room in front of the pulley.
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 16:12:26 -0500
Cc: mg <spridgets@autox.team.net>
That is EXACTLY what I was thinking, I haven't checked it to see if the
pulleys line up and my concern is that since the kit came with a pulley
that the original pulley and the Judson would NOT line up but I'm not
sure..  oh yeah, and is the pulley bolt on a 948 ENORMOUS?  I mean this
thing looks hugh compared to everything but the Mazda rotary engine but
that nut held the entire crankshaft together!!

Lester