Variable shock valves

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Variable shock valves
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 08:25:04 -0700 (PDT)
Using my feeble knowledge of valves and Peter C.'s
vast knowledge of shocks, I inquired about the
possibility of having him do a variable rate shock
valve for lever shocks.  This is do-able, and would be
"infinitely" adjustable from outsider the shock.
Problem is the cost associated with a one-off...if
enough are interested Peter could do a run of these a
lot cheaper.  Would anyone be interested at, say, $75
-$80 per valve?

Financial interest limited to getting my own set for
$80....

Ron ("Grasshopper")