Re: Mr. Clean Car Wash Thingy

To: dwramsey@worldnet.att.net, bcarroll@artcraftkc.net
Subject: Re: Mr. Clean Car Wash Thingy
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 13:27:41 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 7/26/2004 8:11:02 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
dwramsey@worldnet.att.net writes:
You must follow the directions... i.e., always wash the car in the
shade, keep the car wet. I have two black vehicles and it worked great on
both. Best pricing seems to be at either Target or Walmart.

Bill Carroll
.

Dang, I was going to buy one of these, but if you've ever visited El Paso,
you know there aint no flippin shade.  I guess I could wash them at night.
Keeping the entire car wet at 7% humidity is tough too, maybe I could mask off
half the car at a time.

Frank C.....how did you get one if they sell them at Walmart?

If I open a web page store called "MomandPop.com, would everyone order from
me for Walmart prices plus 20% (plus shipping of course)?

Robert Houston
Texan in New Mexico

deserve neither liberty nor safety.Benjamin Franklin (1706 - 1790)