Gearbox lube

To: "Spridgets Digest" <spridgets-digest@autox.team.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Gearbox lube
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 21:59:06 -0500
Thanks to all!!  The motor and trans are in:)!!!!!!!  Only a teeny scracth
on the steering rack that got there through the blanket but it is easily
touched up, besides the radiator would hide it.  Seems strange seeing it
with a motor in it....LOL... Now I have a small motor tray with wheels on it
that i will have to do something with...Its off to bolt up all the
driveshaft, clutch line, fuel line, etc....ahhh...sweet progress   ,, Now
what size bolt was that drive shaft bolt and what head markings are on
themDo I have four matching head marking bolts...SHEESH, how anal...<VBG>

Leo