RE: Fiberglass Bonnet for my 71?

To: "'David McCartney'" <yup1275@earthlink.net>, "'mg'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Fiberglass Bonnet for my 71?
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 22:36:26 -0500
Hi David,

There's a place in PA called Smooth Line (www.smoothline.com) that lists
fiberglass hoods and fenders.  I got a set of fenders a few years ago from
them that were a great fit.  I also ordered a hood, but there was a fire in
the curing oven that damaged the jig.  I tried to order another one, but
each time I called, they hadn't replaced the jig.  That was back in '99, so
maybe it's fixed now.  Worth a shot.  The prices weren't bad either, about
1/3 the price of a steel replacement.

Greg Gowins
'69 Sprite (waiting to get painted)
Driftwood, TX