Re: Throw-away items - non LBC Jul 2004 09:36:37 +0100

To: Guy.Weller@kencomp.net (Guy Weller)
Subject: Re: Throw-away items - non LBC Jul 2004 09:36:37 +0100
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 08:02:21 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net (spridget list)
Sure, Guy...

In WW2....
once American industrial strength got
going in terms of war materials production,  tanks, bullets, bombs,
aircraft
engines and a lot more "items" were a dime a dozen.

Thing is, Americans don't want to fight. Like you guys, we got better
things to do and would prefer to sit down and talk it
out, reaching an accomodation or compromise...."live & let live:.

But obviously, you need the GOOD FAITH co- operation of the other guy
for this to
work. When it doesn't, we get "turned
around" along with our "potential" for peace. In time, we'll do a better
job of
"killing" than the other side....it just takes
us a while to "psychologically" get there,
'cause "the people" (like your people) have got better things to do.

Cap'n. Bob
     '60 :{)