Radiator blah blah blah x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: mg <spridgets@autox.team.net>, jim coppage <apexshot@charter.net>, David Kirkbride <cuda340s@comcast.net>
Subject: Radiator blah blah blah x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 19:09:41 -0800
Well I was so convinced it fit. I told the world.
You ARE the world, aren't you? Well my 71
and the Geo Metro A/T rad are too tight a fit.

I wonder if they gave me a non-A/T rad instead?
This one has oil cooler lines in the bottom tank.

On the trip to go get a proper cap for the rad,
I didn't fight the hood latch and halfway there,
the safety catch forgot and open it flew.

I have finally fit another bonnet, only to find
the cap is marking the metal an inch before
shutting.

I can try to lean it back further by going back to
a pressed steel water pump pulley (standard size)
instead of the cast and thicker bigger one. I can
thin the heads of the 7/16 fine bolts. I could
trim the water pump flange, but there goes the
belt alignment (and the neighborhood).

I can try to reposition the fan and maybe use
the Geo one instead of the similar Honda item.
I could fit a custom top tank to the radiator?

Well it cools gr8 with the bonnet off!

David McCartney / Captain Rapture