V-6 Midget Conversion

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: V-6 Midget Conversion
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2004 16:49:07 -0400
Has anyone out there dropped a V-6 down into a Midget?

Was on my way to the All Ohio MG Picnic in Columbus Saturday when about 12
miles from home the oil preasure dropped and the engine quit.  Put some oil in
it and fired it up but with a rattle so called the tow truck to bring the
Muntant home.  What oil I had put in was in a nice puddle on the flat bed.
OUCH!   havent had heart to put it up on stands and start looking..

So.. I have been thinking for the last few months of dropping a V-6 down in it
and now may be the time... Any suggestions, insights, and prayers..

Marco DePugh
79 Mutant Midget
76 Midget
75 Midget