2 questions

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Spridgets Digest" <spridgets-digest@autox.team.net> FILETIME=[0CB86460:01C478D3] i72Ktdt2011639
Subject: 2 questions
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 14:55:29 -0600
Hello,

Well, that's it, my car is on 4 jacks, with all the front and back
suspention in parts and the carpetting removed.
Now, I need to assess the damages and start putting it all back
together....
2 questions:
- I have some rust on the floor pans, in some part benine, in some other
heavy. How do I clean the mess and stop the rusting (short of changing
the floor pans)?
- I have now a bunch or parts, with tremendous amount of road dirt, oil
and gunk on them. How to I clean them so they are all nice and shiney?

Thanks, cyrille, working on little 1 (lil 1)

Check out the new British Cars Forum: