Re: Exhaust questions Mk II

To: spridgets List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Exhaust questions Mk II
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2004 14:18:36 -0400
The exhaust is mounted in 3 places:
1) In front by a bracket attached to the tranny,
2) In the middle by a clamp and rubber/metal mounting braket bolted to
caged nuts in the box section adjacent to the rear leaf spring, and
3) through the trunk floor.

Most parts books or catalogs should show them clearly and you can always
improvise with non-british hardware.

For a thermostat in Louisiana, I would get one of those blackened units.

--

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct

Lester Ewing wrote:

> Didn't show up on the list so here goes again...
>

> Morning all,
>
>     to what does the muffler attach?  There are entirely too many
> holes in the trunk floor so could someone please take a picture of the
> underside of their car?

Check out the new British Cars Forum: