Re: Fwd: Reading the Newspaper - No LBC

Subject: Re: Fwd: Reading the Newspaper - No LBC
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2004 20:52:08 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
I do that to the 419ers. I find a copy of their email on a scam site, and email
a link back to them, whilst telling them that everyone knows that no one in
their country is smart enough to be an engineer, or doctor, or barrister, or
whatever. It really doesn't matter what country they come from, it is
intended to piss them off, is all..........

bushwacker4@zoomtown.com wrote:

> They tell about a guy who dropped $61,000 on an Acura NSX that was offered in
>a scam deal.
>
> I love messing with the scammers... They never email back when I ask for a
>copy of the title (to whatever vehicle they are scamming with) and a copy of
>their driver's license to verify ownership! They won't use a recognized escrow
>agent either... They always want to use their own which is a spoof site.
>
> You guys be careful out there.
>
> Kent
> 1960 Bugeye

Check out the new British Cars Forum: