Re: Copper Brake Lines

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Copper Brake Lines
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 11:04:16 -0700
Auth-sender: cbking@alum.rpi.edu
Pure copper may be a problem, though I can't remember the reason
offhand. However, the "copper" brake lines on your Sprite are probably
cupro-nickel alloy. I have cupro-nickel on my '77 Midget that I bought
from Moss, so I asume they're strong enough and legal. One other
advantage of cupro-nickel over steel is that they're easier to form and
bend than steel.

-=Chris

Chris King
http://home.comcast.net/~kvcbk/