chuck's email program "crashed"

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: chuck's email program "crashed"
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 14:57:7 -0400
ok, i changed from MSN internet explorer to earthlink's email program after
a series of catastrophic failures over the last week.
in this new format i can not find how to "plain text" to create a message
on my own without doing a reply to and changing evrything.
another fine thing is i lost my address book of over 900 addresses!
brain, email me so i can reply as i lost you address!
kevin, i need the mini van motor...please? (wife's getting impatient)
and evryone else, "who loves ya baby" (kojack)
i leave very soon for richmond to finish assembling our 62 morgan race car
as a last trip south before we take it (and my saab) to elkhart lake for
the vintage races in september (17-19 i think?) .
so like, what's that track like WST?

chuck.
30 years with the same darn bugeye ....and i still like the car!  (not to
mention i fit in it now!)

Check out the new British Cars Forum: