Re: Interesting, meteors

Subject: Re: Interesting, meteors
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2004 23:15:59 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Have watched a number of times over the years. Best viewing is usually
way after midnight in the northeast. We've counted as many as 210 in a
few hours of watching. Sometimes very large and bright, some barely
visible.  Get away from city lights as far as possible. Our weather in
Pittsburgh sucks, it's rained the last three years in a row.

Dave & Bobbie

Check out the new British Cars Forum: