Re[2]: [midgetsprite] Re: List Deletions

To: RBHouston@aol.com
Subject: Re[2]: [midgetsprite] Re: List Deletions
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 20:09:55 -0700
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hello RBHouston,

       the returned mail stuff could be, that is could be, from me...

       i just got a program (mailwasher pro) that will "bounce"
       "spam". i had been having just a touch of problem
       understanding the filters, but i think i have it now. i only
       bounced messages for a day or two, ... if it now stops, it was
       my fault, if it doesn't, it isn't wasn't... my apologies to you
       and everyone else on the list. ...

       by the way the program is GREAT, (once you get it functioning

--
Best regards,
 Bill                            mailto:pythias@pacifier.com

Check out the new British Cars Forum: