Diff...got one

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Diff...got one
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 22:18:03 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks to all for your offers and advice.

I drove up to Snohomish Wa. today and met a guy recommended by Paul A. who
rebuilds them. Great guy, looks like great work. I picked up a 3.9 and will see
how it goes tomorrow. I saw a couple on e-bay but you just never know....

By the way, he said parts for rebuilds are getting rare (mine didn't have much
left) so you guys who are ditching rear ends might want to pull the diffs. It
doesn't take long. And if you happen to come up with some wire wheel rear
axles, I ought to have a couple of spares....

Thanks again,
Jack

Check out the new British Cars Forum: