Re: Re; FW(MidgetSprite) Differential

To: macleans@earthlink.net, spritenut@exit109.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re; FW(MidgetSprite) Differential
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2004 07:18:25 EDT
In a message dated 8/7/04 10:40:12 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
macleans@earthlink.net writes:

> Well, probably easier to pull an engine and put it right back in again.
> We will be taking out the stock 948 and replacing it with the 1275 and
> Datsun 5 speed.  Will be going from mechanical to electric fuel pump.and
> a few other bugs to work out.  It will take many beers.
> Mike

Maybe sounds like a keg job to me.  If you want to be economical, you can buy
a keg of good full-bodied beer, and put a funnel in the top of it.   As you
drink it and filter it through your kidneys (to take out the flavor) , just
p*ss it back into the keg.  Then you will have a second keg of LIGHT beer!  8^))

--David C.

Check out the new British Cars Forum: