Re: Interesting, but no LBC (now old fart content)

To: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com> information
Subject: Re: Interesting, but no LBC (now old fart content)
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 00:23:37 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>
Let's see, I know Ron, and I remember Kahoutek, and Ron, you ain't that
much younger than me ;-)

Larry
Still 30

--
Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

  I have great faith in fools - my friends call it self-confidence.
  - Edgar Allen Poe

believed to be clean.

Check out the new British Cars Forum: