Re: NO LBC ...i can hear frank already....RANT!! EDT

To: RBHouston@aol.com
Subject: Re: NO LBC ...i can hear frank already....RANT!! EDT
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 18:29:32 -0400
Cc: psychalgia@rocketmail.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
I understand, Bob.

Exactly my point..."business as usual"
(and a cheapo labor supply)
is more of a priority than protecting
the people from global terroism, these days of biological/chemical WMD
and/or
small thermonuclear devices a la
suitcase bombs notwithstanding.

I mean, if they can sneak over and in,
with chemical/biological WMD, we won't have to worry about the economy,
votes,
etc.!!

Hell, they got us coming and going, anyway. Oil is artificially priced
and fair-traded, and while they're
putting it to all of us in this respect, we're spending on taking the
battle to their
own back yards (better there than here) while spending a fortune on home
defense.

Regan knocked over the Soviet Union
by bankrupting them. Looks like the same
could happen to us over time?

Delta announced it is filing bankruptcy...Chapter 11
most likely.

Cap'n. Bob
     '60 :{)

Check out the new British Cars Forum: