looking for a car

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: looking for a car
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 11:29:53 EDT
No hurry on this, I'll post it every couple months to see what comes up:

I now have a very nice 1500 motor (yes, this IS possible) in a car that looks
good from far but is far from good.  I'm interested in eventually getting a
better spridget or spitfire to drop the motor into.  Here's what I'm looking
for:

a rust free car

a cheap car

can be original or modified, I'm no concours guy

some mechanical repair needed is okay.

no motor/bad motor is fine.

basically I'm looking for a nice car w/no motor and or trans.

If you have/hear of anything interesting please advise.

mark M.

Check out the new British Cars Forum: