Morris For Sale

To: morris@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Morris For Sale
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 14:02:01 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Forward:

I know nothing

Cheers,

Rick Feibusch
Venice CA

From "thenelsons" <nesenrik at knology.net>
Subject: [MorrisMinors] Morris For Sale
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 14:16:37 -0500

I have decided to sell ALL of my Morris stuff, including two cars.  All of
this is located in Huntsville, AL.

1958 Morris Minor Traveller in very good condition.  Runs and drives great.
Looks great but has a few small paint nicks, most of which have been touched
up.  Green, no rust.  Interior looks as good as the exterior, which is good
enough to make you proud to be seen in it.  The wood is excellent, with
several fresh coats of Z-Spar Flagship marine varnish.  New Mallory
dual-points distributor on a 1098cc engine with a freshly rebuilt Morris
ribcase transmission.  Dual carbs installed, but I also have the single carb
and manifold (although I can't imagine why anyone would want to install it).

1959 Morris Minor two-door sedan.  Disc brake conversion, new interior, 13"
Vega rims, new floor pans.  Engine is a 1275cc Midget engine that hasn't
started since last summer.  Smoothcase transmission.  Very solid body with
no dents.  Paint is OK, but it is pink.  Pastel pink.

1275cc Midget engine core.  I never tried to start it.

Rebuilt Midget ribcase transmission with Morris front cover conversion.  I
ran this transmission in the Traveller for a couple of months while the
original transmission was being rebuilt.  It shifts smooth and runs quiet.

Midget rear end, complete with axles with wire wheel hubs.

Midget front hubs with disc brakes and wire wheel hubs.  Also have rebuilt
calipers and new rotors, but not installed.

MG Wire Wheels.  At least 4 14" rims and a few 13" rims.  All have surface
rust, but are solid.  The 14" wheels are pretty nice.

13" Vega Rally rims.  5 powder coated rims with chrome beauty rings and
center caps.

Datsun A-14 engine.  In good shape.  According to the seller it was running
last year and stored inside.  I haven't heard it run, but it sure looks
good.

Datsun 210 five-speed transmission.  The correct version for the
Morriservice conversion.

Aftermarket air conditioner, new in box.  Underdash unit with new condenser
and vent kit..  Compressor is the original Datsun unit on the engine.  Don't
count on the compressor working, but everything else is new.

I want to sell everything rather than put it on Ebay.
$9000.00 for the works, so think of it as buying a Traveller and getting all
that other stuff for free.

"thenelsons" <nesenrik@knology.net>

Check out the new British Cars Forum: