Re: Tetanus shots

To: "Bill L" <pythias@pacifier.com>, "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Tetanus shots
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 19:52:25 -0500
Cc: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Gee guys, sorta ought to READ all mails prior to making "snide" remakes"???

Rick N. wrote and I quote:

<<Do you get the Austin Healey Club USA magazine?>>

Who, Frank??  Nah!  The only reason he has a copy of British Car Mag with
HIS car's pic on cover is they sent it to himfor FREE!!!

<<   This month's issue has a piece on the original Earl's Court 100 that
was done in that color combo.  Says the color scheme was thought up by Gerry
Coker, who designed the bugeye.>>

And Rick IS correct -;)

And then Bill wrote and I quote:

<< i don't know whether (or how much) to praise you for the  wonderful work
you've done (magnificent!) or go toss my cookies at the color scheme.... i
realize it's NOT YOUR CAR, but your signifacant other's but STILL.....>>

So my comment is WAIT until you see the PINK with Black piping

LMAO!!!

Rick

Check out the new British Cars Forum: