Re: Help...NLBC, but no Politics and I need advice on a BAC

To: skeffiewa@yahoo.com, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Help...NLBC, but no Politics and I need advice on a BAC
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 15:53:58 EDT
In a message dated 8/21/2004 1:40:19 PM Mountain Standard Time,
skeffiewa@yahoo.com writes:
Buy the house, have him throw in the car. Your wife can never complain about
how much you spend restoring the car  : )
.

Hey,  I cannot, or will not afford a $470K house!  Old house, great
potential, sits on the side of the mountain overlooking downtown El Paso and
Juarez,
where all the old money lives in town.  (Rim road Vince).  If we sold
everything, we could almost afford the payments, but no toys, no trips, no help
to the
kids or grand kids...it would be like living in California!

Robert Houston
Texan in New Mexico

Liberty has never come from the government. Liberty has always come from the
subjects of the government. The history of government is a history of
resistance. The history of liberty is the history of the limitation of
government, not
the increase of it. Woodrow Wilson

Check out the new British Cars Forum: