Re: A Healey kind of day 22 Aug 2004 19:55:40 -0400

To: kentmclean@mindspring.com (Kent McLean)
Subject: Re: A Healey kind of day 22 Aug 2004 19:55:40 -0400
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 13:27:31 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net (Spridgets)
Ah...that would be "Primerose Yellow",
Kenterino???

Oddly enough (at least I found it odd) there are more LBC's up in your
area
than I personally, would have thought of.

I remember getting off an airplane in Portland, ME one Spring day as
part of a crew abandoning ship for their overnight.

Got out in front of the terminal, waiting for
the hotel van when around the corner comes a beautiful BE Sprite (Old
English
White) followed by a Black over Red (that
orange/red, you know?) AH 100-6!!

They pulled over to the curb and I stayed
awhile talking to the drivers who both happened to be picking up
passengers on
later flights. Their cars coincidentally met
as they both pulled into airport property.

I was still there trading stories with the guys when the next
crew showed up for their overnight an hour later, or so.

It was exactly this meeting which set me
off on the idea of once again obtaining a
BE in my "old age". After driving one again, I just had to have the
pleasure
of owning one, one more time before I
left planet earth.

Grabbed one at the first opportunity,