Sprite and Midget

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Sprite and Midget
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 16:29:56 EDT
Thre is a British Car repair/sales company near me that has a really nice
1962 Midget and about a 1962 or so Sprite for sale.  The Midget is really
nice--appears to have a good body and the mechanic started it right up.  It has
the
original 1098 engine.   The Sprite is a nice looking car but I wouldn't swear
that it doesn't have some Bondo in it, and it has a transplanted 1275 engine
with the ribcases tranny.  He didn't start it.  He wants $5900 for either of
them.  A little high to me, but the Midget IS a nice car.   Didn;t see the tops
and don't know about side-curtains.

East Tennessee.

--David C.

Check out the new British Cars Forum: