Re: What happens when you do drugs at an early age

To: dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: What happens when you do drugs at an early age
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 17:34:59 EDT
In a message dated 8/31/2004 1:45:42 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com writes:

> The  head is not the only thing he is trying to sucker someone on.

And, out  of 76 items, he has a grand total of three bids, two of which for
Disney  World tickets. "What a maroon!" He seems to think that a used part
from a  Bugeye which has been stored for eight years in a wet coal mine is
still  worth 75% of the price of a new part. Not to me it  ain't!!!

.

This will be one of those guys that will still have these parts several
years from now and his decendents will likely throw them away.

Like the old cars we try to buy from the middle of a field that the person
thinks is worth thousands of dollars and eventually rusts away.

Robert Houston
Texan in New Mexico

One meets his  destiny often on the road we use to run away from the invaders.
~another  French Proverb

Check out the new British Cars Forum: