FS: Sprite Parts, Washington state

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: FS: Sprite Parts, Washington state
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 11:23:49 -0700
Cc: "Walt & Zoe Harrison" <harrison@olywa.net>
I have a number of parts from a 1965 Sprite MkIII available.
I have no real interest in putting these on eBay, I simply
would like to find them a good home.  Recycle the parts.

These came from a 1965 Sprite MkIII, one owner in Seattle,
Washington.  The car sat in the driveway for 20+ years.  The
car was running when last parked.  These are used parts,
but in serviceable condition.

Price is $5 each plus shipping.  Price negotiable for multiple
orders.  Northwest delivery also negotiable.  The goal is to get
these parts to those who can use them, and to reclaim storage.

Interior
    Parcel shelf
    Fuel gauge
    Speedometer: 91K miles
    Combination oil pressure/water temperature gauge
    Seat backs & bottoms, pair: black with white piping

Exterior
    Front grill: some moss
    Hood catch plate, locking cup & return spring
    Radiator
    Radiator shrouds with washer bottle bracket, pair
    "Tudor" washer bottle
    Steering rack assembly & tie rods
    Front shocks, pair
    Brake union & switch with spade connectors
    Generator
    Starter
    Heater blower assembly & brackets
    Drive shaft with U-joints
    Rear differential pumpkin: stock 4.22:1 gears
    Rear trunk lid with handle & latch: black

Miscellaneous
    Radio speaker & antenna
    Vinyl "Coventry" map case

Walt