Re: What happens when you do drugs at an early age

Subject: Re: What happens when you do drugs at an early age
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2004 04:32:08 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Lets see, early 948 head, problematic, many of them thrown away because of
this........ thus, it is rare and valuable.
I wonder what a recently running Yugo would bring on eBay. I just checked, and
there are none on there. You CAN find complete Sprites and Midgets on eBay every
day, but not a Yugo!! The parts are so rare, check out what the Buy it Now price
on 2 engines with trannys is!!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7919836046&category=33615

It looks like I may be restoring the wrong type of car.........

Brad

Myles Winbigler wrote:

> What all of you naysaying mockers are missing is that the head is AN
> AUTHENTIC EARLY 948 SPRITE HEAD, the one you can't mill much because you'll
> cut through the rocker oil supply passage,  the one you can't port much
> because you'll cut into the pushrod holes.  Everyone must have thrown most
> of these away (I, myself have heaved a dozen or more into the dump over the
> years).  They must be very rare now, so anyone wanting to recreate the
> original 46hp Sprite experience on a modern freeway will have to buy one at
> his $1100 price.  (As he points out, the replacement sources quote much more
> for a head, and his only has "surface rust".
>
> Myles Winbigler
> Mad Mollusk Racing
> ;-)

Check out the new British Cars Forum: