NJ October Run

To: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: NJ October Run
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 11:22:08 -0400
On October 2nd we will be have a run to the Englishtown Day fair.  It's
a 2+ hour drive through some nice areas in NJ ending with an informal
car show with all vehicles parked in the middle of the fair, last year
we had a nice turnout of cars from spridgets to new corvettes. I'm
working on a new route from last year with some different scenery.   The
drive and show are open to any make vehicle and all are welcome.  Check
the link below for the flyer.

http://home.comcast.net/~dwalters63/Etown_Day.doc

Dan Walters
'63 Sprite