Back From PIR

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Back From PIR
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 13:38:06 -0700
Unlike Bill L. I did not find a single thing for a Sprite but I did come
home with plenty for the Mini.

I picked up a complete nose section, 3 front fenders, all 4 "A" panels, both
inner & outer plus good front and rear bumpers. All the sheet metal is new
and has Heritage stickers. The extra fender was only $5 so I could not pass
it up :-)

Good car show although it rained a little, decent swap meet and good racing.
What more could you ask for. We even stayed for some of the Saturday night
drag races.

Only saw two listers, Paul A. and Bill L.

Mike M. had I known then what I know now I could have brought your hardtop
back with me, sorry.

Larry Miller
http://www.ado13.com

Check out the new British Cars Forum: