FOR SALE: Sprite Parts

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: FOR SALE: Sprite Parts
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2004 01:52:59 +0000 FILETIME=[BC446010:01C4960F]
Please excuse this "crass commerical message," but I have a few Sprite bits
for sale/auction on eBay right now, and some of you may benefit. All have
starting bids of $1 and there are no reserves.

Please see:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&include=0&userid=healey_hobby&sort=3&rows=50&since=-1&rd=1

If that link doesn't work, try a search for the seller healey_hobby

Thank you.

Reid Trummel
Portland, Oregon

NOTICE:  The items referred to above, offered at auction on ebay.com, are
private sales and are not associated with or endorsed by any other person,
organization or entity.  This message is posted to the Spridgets Mail List
in strict accordance with list rules.  The "FOR SALE" entry at the beginning
of the subject line is used as a courtesy to immediately and clearly
identify the nature of this message, and it allows uninterested persons to
delete the message without reading.  For those interested, it constitutes a
service to notify them of parts available that may be of particular interest
to them.  While these sales are strictly non-commercial, non-profit offers,
if the auctions result in substantial bids, I suppose that I shall be forced
to accept the total amount offered, but I vow to donate excess proceeds to a
good cause.  Margaritas come to mind.  If you've read this far and you're
still feeling cranky about the whole deal, please go back to pulling the
wings off flies, or whatever it is you do for personal amusement in the
privacy of your own home.  No animals were harmed in the preparation and
execution of these auctions or this message, although frankly I could not
care less if every spotted owl on the planet were to show up, face down, in
the Hudson River tomorrow morning.  Caution, hot coffee can burn you.  It's
for the children!

Check out the new British Cars Forum: