Recently acquired 1098

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Recently acquired 1098
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 12:42:07 -0600
Lurk mode off....

Okay folks here's what's up. I recently was given an approx. 70K mile
1098 motor and I'm not really sure what course to take with it. Being
free I couldn't very well turn it down even though the condition is
unknown. My bugeye has the 1275 in it already so I'm not interested in
doing a swap. Now, still being quite new to all things Spridget, what
would this 1098 be worth and is there really any market for it, or did I
just sacrifice garage space for nothing?
Is there any interchanging of parts at all between the 1098 and the
1275? Any info and tips is appreciated.

60 Bugeye

Craig Reese
Support Technician