Re: Bugeye on film

To: Brad Fornal <toyman@digitex.net>
Subject: Re: Bugeye on film
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 17:31:45 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
I got it in 5 minutes with a cable modem.  You must have tried to download
it when a bunch of others were doing the same.  Anyway, the bugeye was in
the film for one shot, not more than 2 seconds long.  Maybe less.  This
seems to be a "fanfilm" produced by an aspiring (?) filmmaker.  Sort of a
showcase for his talents, I guess.  Looked like a lot of work - I hope it
paid off for them.