new gas tank problem

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: new gas tank problem
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 18:54:02 EDT
I have a 74 chrome bumper midget. I ordered a gas tank with the knowledge
that the fitting for the pollution control would not be there, which is no
problem however there was no mention that the fuel sender would not work with
this
tank. Is there any way to install my sending unit in this tank? You would think
that venders would let you know about this and tell you that you need to
order a sending unit too! I've been waiting for a month to get back on the road
and now this.

bill r

Check out the new British Cars Forum: