Re: Just remember - no LBC content 16:36:49 -0700 (PDT)

To: soavero@yahoo.com (Ron Soave)
Subject: Re: Just remember - no LBC content 16:36:49 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 09:09:34 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Well...

I don't cry for the dead. And the best I can
do for the survivors is to back a policy
which aggressively pursues those who
originate/perpetuate this crap upon free
nations and their people, insofar as doing away with same.

Let's hope all this sentimentallity and
remembrance translates into the sort
of anger that fuels long term strength and
committment to the foregoing.

While all nations/governments involved have no doubt done their part to
contribute to the circumstances wherein
global terrorism originated (inclusive of
good, old fashioned US corporate greed)
this crap will stop (in the short term) only when "greater force" meets
"force" (as in
WW1 & 2, etc.).

Of course, in the long run the problem will
cease to exist when it's causes are properly addressed and removed to
the extent they can be.

BUT in the meantime, I am afraid force must be met with greater force
for those who perpetuate this BS and refuse to
"talk" the problems out just yet. Maybe as
free nations join and bash the bully's head
around a bit, he'll change his mind and decide to negotiate....or maybe
he'll die
trying to kill us?

Well fine....just as long as he doesn't kill
us!! :)

Cap'n. Bob
     '60 :{)

Check out the new British Cars Forum: